Jan. 20, 2013, Mellencamp Pavilion
at Indiana University
WHAT MAKES THIS CAMP ELITE?
Camp will go beyond the basics of traditional camps by using many of the same advanced drills IU uses in their own practices. Spaces will be very limited to ensure proper one on one instruction from coaching staff. Open to high school only.
- Open to Girls Grades 9-12
- Registration - 8:15 a.m., Mellencamp Pavilion
- Check Out - 3 p.m.
- 8:15 a.m. - Registration begins
- 9-11:30 a.m. - Morning Session
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - Lunch (Not provided)
- 12:30-3 p.m. - Afternoon Session
- 3 p.m. - Camp concludes
EQUIPMENT TO BRING
- Batting Gloves
- Tennis shoes
- Cleats (no metal)
- Catchers' gear (if needed)
- Pitchers bring catchers (parent on a bucket suffices)
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
E-Mail: Click Here!
Register On-Line: Now Available!
- Download 2013 Winter Skills Brochure: Click Here!
- Download 2014 Elite Camp Brochure: Click Here!
- Download 2013 Summer Camp Brochure: Click Here!
Children of IU Bloomington employees eligible for 50% discount
TO CONTACT THE IU SOFTBALL STAFF:
Mail Questions To:
Indiana Softball Camp
Athletic Dept., Indiana University
1001 East 17th Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
* Add 6% for on-line registrations
Sibling and team discounts available. View individual camp registration pages for additional information
All IU Camps are open to all and any entrants